Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart



Aquiring a Japanese citizenship  


Permanent Residency

Status with no restriction to work and no expiration date


Authorization of Resident Eligibility

Document issued by Minister of Justice proving that

a person who is trying to come to Japan is eligible to

stay in Japan and thus should be allowed to enter


Permission to Change Status of Residence

For those who are already in Japan with a legal status

and need to change it. (e.g., "College Student" to

"Engineer", "Trainee" to "Specialist in Humanities/

International Services" etc.)


Permission to Extend Period of Stay

For those who desire to remain in Japan under the

same status of residence beyond the period of stay

granted, for the purpose of engaging in the same activity.


Re-entry Permission

Requiered to re-enter Japan, to continue his residence

after leaving Japan for temporary purposes, during the

authorized period of stay.


Translation from English to Japanese

Submission of documents issued by foreign governmnets

with accurate translation is occasionally requiered

by Immigration Bureau.

¥16.2 / word

 Administrative Solicitor

Seiji Muromoto


Kanazawa Gakuin University

Japanese Literature Department

Grossmont College, CA

Speech Communication with Honor


International Language Experience, CA

International Marketing for ESL program

AEON East Japan, Tokyo

English Language Instructor

Addional Information

The CCI (Chamber of Commerce and Industry)

Japan Business Law Examination, Grade 2

NIPTA (Nippon Intellectual Property Translation Association)

Intellectual Property Translation Examination, Grade 3


This site uses Google reCAPTCHA technology to fight spam. Your use of reCAPTCHA is subject to Google's Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.

Thank you for the message. We'll get back to you soon!

If you are having trouble using the form above, send an email to:

[email protected]